Sunday, May 1, 2011

{Wedding} James and Chantel Koker

As I walked up to the hotel room where Chantel was getting ready I could feel the anticipation. I stopped to listen for a moment outside the door and heard music playing, laughing and just pure excitement. I walked in and that is exactly what I saw. Pure excitement. A tight-knit circle of friends and family with a lifetime's worth of memories and good humor. The same was evident when meeting James and his groomsmen. Perfectly described as laid back and amusingly witty. Together James and Chantel are the kind of couple that you feel happy to be around. Lighthearted and charming. Casual and effortlessly stylish. Beneath the playfulness and wit there is true love. Honest love. A deep and intricate bond that is as unique as it is subtle and beautiful.

I am so grateful to James and Chantel for allowing me to be a part of this heartfelt and beautiful day of their lives. Thank you both. It was an absolute pleasure.




























I love all of the hand made details!


















Too cute!


Perfect end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment