Thursday, January 27, 2011

iPhone

I, like most of us these days, am completely addicted to my phone. Not because it's a 'phone', but because it's my Internet, email, books, camera-on-the-go, Face book, music, notebook of ideas, solution for boredom, calendar, and the list goes on and on (I even have apps to pay my bills and order food!). Yeah, it's pretty scary. OK, I'm just going to say it. I LOVE my iPhone! I'm OBSESSED! That being said,I always love to prove that photography is everywhere and available to everyone no matter what "equipment" you have. This series of pictures below was taken on my phone when I just didn't have time to get my camera out and figure out settings.
Thus, proving that you can make photography with just your camera phone and also proving that my obsession is not in vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment