Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Simple

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
-Albert Einstein

Here are some of my ABSOLUTE favorite 'simple' things.


Chocolate chip cookie smiley faces. One of these will cure even your worst day!


My favorite pair of jeans. One thing I can not live without. Literally.


My family. Even though, at times they can be anything but simple.


Coffee and dessert. Need I say more?


Playing with my son. He is silly.



My $5 Wal-mart watch. You would have never guessed. Right....?


When good magazines come in the mail all at once. Best feeling EVER!


An occasional tater-tot and corn dog dinner. Hey, not every night can be a homemade creation.


Sweet little pictures notes. This is when the thought is the only thing that counts.
Green tea and edamame with my green tea and edamame loving almost-three-year-old.


These are the things that make my life bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment