Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Wedding} Lori & Steve Cooper- Tampa, FL


First I'm just going to say I love Lori and Steve! I'm not just being nice because I know they might read this either. They are literally one of the most amiable and kind-hearted couples I have ever known. We first got to know each other a little at their engagement session . From then on it has been a joy interacting with them. Their love is so apparent and magnetic that it is felt by all who surround them. It is truly incredible. Not only that- these people know how to have fun! I feel truly blessed to have been a part of their special and beautiful day. I am endlessly grateful to them for trusting me to document one of the most important days of their lives. So, thank you, Lori and Steve.


The details were absolutely fabulous, thanks to Christi Winsor of Winsor Event Studio. She is awesome!



Each table was named with a postcard from different cities in Florida.



I was lucky enough to get one of these delicious cupcakes!




























I love this one of the groom's father.







This is definitely a favorite!








A sweet moment immediately after the ceremony.



love this!













I've been joking that this is Lori's perfume ad. She is stunning!













The sparkler send-off and the end to a perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. Omg!.... I love all these pics!.... Lori... U r beautiful!.... Love all the details... Everything about ur wedding look sooooo good.... Make me wanna have mine the same..... Hehe.... Congrats again to u n steve!.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful share highlighting precious moments of the couple. Saw many pictures of my cousin's wedding missed last month. Social media helped those capturing lots of likes and wished. Grand celebration at wedding venues Los Angeles was also praised by all guests. Mom dad liked the party favors and food quality too.

    ReplyDelete